This independent PR agency based in the Holborn area has a solid reputation and client base and a driven, respected and hands on MD at the helm. A unique senior opportunity has arisen on their Tech team to lead and develop strategy for the brand and implement integrated campaigns
Contact: Ryan Farrell
Ideally this will be someone who can operate at a senior (Assoc D or Director level), be driven to develop high quality materials and results for clients, have a coaching mentality to develop talent within teams and someone who can play a role in business development as required.
· Acting as the day to day account lead and client relationship manager on strategically important accounts
· Managing delivery of client programmes including planning, content development, media and influencer relations activity, measurement and reporting
· Developing campaign ideas and producing high quality content, often covering complex subject matter
· Managing, supporting and coaching junior team to ensure delivery across accounts
· Working with directors with business development across existing and prospective new clients
The right candidate will be comfortable dealing with technology content, they must have the right experience. They need to have a good understanding of the media and influencer environment and a sense of what makes a good story, strong writing skills and excellent attention to detail. It's also important that they enjoy working in a fast paced environment and have a calm, confident consistent approach to client relationship handling and team management. Likely they have worked at a recognised agency and relevant clients in technology - storage and security experience would be very much beneficial.
If this is the role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ryan Farrell" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact Ryan Farrell | DD: + 44| 207 845 7259 - Ryan.Farrell@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.