Buzzing and vibrant agency based in Shoredtich are searching for a Senior Account Manager OR Account Director to join them.
Contact: Ryan Farrell
An award winner. A challenger. A ground breaker. Some of the words to describe this vibrant and young London agency. An American outfit who have set up in the UK and have now been making waves in the FMCG and Consumer space in only two years. Based in the heart of trendy Shoreditch these guys pack a punch when it comes to innovation, strategy and creative with their amazing client list. The company itself are young and have integrated communications professionals working within them.
As with most of the changing nuances in the industry the right person for this role will be an integrated communications professional - you'll come from a PR background but have insight into events, creative, strategy and social as well. You'll want to work across superb integrated comms campaigns and essentially run UK, European and potential Global campaigns moving forwards.
The role will focus on one key account - a global FMCG brand that run everything from partnerships and collaboration, influencer campaigns as well as events - you'll work with their head office in the US to create high level exciting and innovative campaigns.
* 4+ years PR experience
* Consumer or FMCG background - ideally agencyside
* A creative, an innovator
* In-depth knowledge and experience in all aspects of media relations, from media strategy to execution to delivering coverage in today's modern media landscape
* Unrivalled media connections
* Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
* Talent for content generation and a solid understanding of how to amplify content, across traditional and social platforms
* Experience in building influencer marketing campaigns
* Leadership and team management
* Exemplary client management skills
* Budget management
The client is willing to pay £35k+ for this specific role.
Fore more information please get in touch with Ryan @ Major Players