PR Senior Account Manager - The Role The Senior Account Manager is responsible for overseeing the account, providing end-to-end management of the press office, campaigns, and client communication. As a team lead, the Senior Account Manager is responsible for leading across a broad range of tasks, including, but not limited to - strategic planning and proposal development, client reporting, calls and meetings, and execution of press office activity and campaigns. As a Senior Account Manager, you are expected to demonstrate exceptional communication and organisation skills to run day-to-day retainer activity and campaigns smoothly, in line with agreed timelines and agreed KPIs.
* Strategy and Planning
* Producing press materials
* Sell in stories to target media
* Keeping clients up-to-date with key industry developments
* Manage content generation for consumer features and news
* Marketing and Events
PR Senior Account Manager - Required skills/interests
* MUST HAVE PR Agency Experience
* Track record of successfully managing PR process from start to finish response to client briefs.
* Social Media implementation experience
* Strong project management skills
* Ability to lead, and make difficult decisions / assertive when required
If this is the PR Senior Account Manager role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me: Carla De Sal" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: email@example.com, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Carla De Sa