Senior Account Manager - Communications Agency- Central London
£35-38K Dependent on experience + Amazing Benefits
Senior Account Manager - The Company
My client is an emotionally intelligent communications agency for entertainment, home & interiors. They are a power house of fantastic media relations, experts in social and content channels and above all, just really great people who get on and work hard as part of the best team in the business.
Senior Account Manager - The Role
The Senior Account Manager will understand the art of managing content led press office accounts and executing campaigns which scream insightful creative and accountable results.
* Building close working relationships with client contacts, demonstrating proactive interaction and rapport-building, becoming key point of contact for clients
* Building journalist relationships; gaining familiarity with journalist specialisms/interests, editorial contacts, publication dates
* Media relations: proactively pitching stories and finding creative angles, writing press releases and by-lines while developing and strengthening relationships with media contacts; proactively making and nurturing new contacts
* Ability to proactively identify potential client issues in advance, and creatively respond and manage each account to a desired outcome for both client and agency
* Where applicable, managing an efficient and tailored features programme; identifying appropriate opportunities for the client within target media, using existing information or creating new materials to craft and deliver successful pitches; creating high quality briefing information for senior client spokespeople and staffing media engagements where appropriate
* Developing a variety of key client documents: briefing materials, product descriptions, agendas,WIP reports, etc
* Actively participating and contributing own ideas to planning meetings and brainstorm
* Ensuring client/media databases are up to date and effectively managed
* Overseeing work produced by more junior team members and aiding in
Senior Account Manager - Required skills/interests
* At least 18 months at Account Management level
* Experience and confidence of working in a client-facing role on big brands
* Gravitas to work with very senior experienced PR clients, who are at the top of their game and pride themselves on excellence
* Super-organised and on it
* Slick and ensuring best practice across all work
* A developed sense of managing juniors to support their development as well as acting as your account director's biggest ally
* Interest/experience in consumer technology and interiors
* Experience managing a busy, demanding press office and/or live events
* Excellent written skills
* Gift of the gab with persuasive media relations
* Willing to muck in
* Reliable and trustworthy
* Able to work to tight deadlines and still be cool headed
* A social and content native
If this is the Senior Account Manager role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£100k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ryan Farrell" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ryan Farrell | DD: + 44| 207 845 7259 - Ryan.Farrell@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Ryan Farrell