Major Players are working with an award-winning PR Agency that boast a range of great clients across consumer and lifestyle sectors. They are now looking for someone with proven experience working within a consumer agency across integrated PR campaigns, to join a thriving team to working with leading UK and global brands!
You will be able to work remotely or from their offices, based in the centre of the stunning city of Bath.
Day to day, you’ll be helping to plan, deliver and evaluate integrated campaigns, predominantly digitally-led, for top consumer brands. Responsibilities will include:
- Effective account management of client campaigns within agreed budgets:
- Planning: prepare and maintain detailed integrated plans spanning social, influencer marketing, PR, digital content and experiential events (post COVID)
- Client liaison: as the main point of contact for clients, present strategies, identify news hooks, implement activity and provide regular reports to clients / internal stakeholders
- Managing a small team of junior staff across various account teams
- Social media: devise & deliver integrated, creative content strategies together with supporting paid ads campaigns.
- Influencer Marketing: identify, onboard and manage organic and paid influencers ensuring they deliver engaging, on-brand content for our clients, whilst supporting wider integrated brand activity
- PR: identify and create compelling media campaigns e.g. news generation, product placement. Draft and pitch in press releases and features, together with sourcing or commissioning media assets.
- Help identify organic growth or new business opportunities
Contact: Joe Faulkner
- Proven agency experience managing integrated, brand campaigns for consumer clients - including social, influencer marketing and PR
- Exceptional planning, organisational and reporting skills
- Proven experience running brand campaigns across Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Youtube and Twitter, creating organic content and managing effective paid ads
- Good knowledge of key social media and analytics software (e.g. Hootsuite, Facebook Insights, Iconosquare, Google Analytics, etc.)
- A natural and creative flair for engaging content, and intuitive knowledge of what makes a good consumer PR story
- Confidence to pitch ideas to clients and national media effectively
- Strong all-round copywriting and client management skills
- A team player, who is keen to be involved in helping promote and build the agency