PR Account Executive - The Role In this role you will sell-in stories and angles to the media via telephone, not just by email. As the anchor person to the team you need to have strong organization skills, an eye for detail and work to deadlines.
You will have worked in a tech b2b PR Comms agency and have a natural curiosity for tech & emerging industry trends. Knowledge of digital platforms is desirable.
* Building close working relationships with client contacts
* Building journalist relationships
* Media relations
* Writing press releases
* Identifying appropriate opportunities for the client within target media
PR Account Executive - Required skills/interests
* MUST HAVE PR Agency Experience
* Strong writing skills across a variety of materials, including press releases, blog posts, spokesperson commentary and customer evidence
* Flexible approach
* Proactive approach
* Engage with stakeholders
* Time management skills
* Attention to detail and proven organisational skills
If this is the PR Account Executive role for you then do not hesitate and apply now!
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Carla De Sa" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact- firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Richa Arora