PR Account Manager - Entertainment Tech
PR Account Manager - The Company
My Client is a leading music & entertainment agency who work with exciting brands and talent in the industry. Specialising in PR with skills across digital, design, events and marketing. My client champions engaging communication campaigns that enforce and elevates their clients' positions.
PR Account Manager - The Role
The Account Manager will be implementing communications strategies through a wide variety of channels including digital, building and managing relationships with clients and key contacts and creatively building on campaign plans at a tactical level.
* Strategy and Planning
* Producing press materials
* Sell in stories to target media
* Keeping clients up-to-date with key industry developments
* Manage content generation for consumer features and news
* Marketing and Events
PR Account Manager - Required skills/interests
* MUST HAVE PR Agency Experience
* Entertainment, Brand or consumer Tech experience
* Track record of successfully managing PR process from start to finish response to client briefs.
* Social Media implementation experience
* Strong project management skills
* Ability to lead, and make difficult decisions / assertive when required
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Carla.email@example.com
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Carla De Sa