PR Senior Account Executive - Agency - Camden
Circa £26,000 + Amazing Benefits
Are you a vibrant Senior Account Executive who thrives in a fast paced environment? Would you love to work for one of the coolest PR agencies in London? Of course you would.
I'm working with an amazing global agency, who run huge campaigns for some of the biggest brands in the world. They operate across traditional, new and broadcast media and are on the hunt for an experienced SAE to join the team.
So, the role:
* Deliver multi-faceted communications solutions for projects and campaigns within client portfolio
* Deliver a high level of coverage on all PR projects and campaigns
* Handling of client relationships - directly or indirectly resulting in renewal of client revenue
* Feedback from the team and from clients directly
* Own projects and see them through to the end with general optimism solutions focused approach
And a bit about you:
* Good understanding of the media landscape both in UK and globally, across traditional and non-traditional / new media channels
* Ability to write appropriately for different requirements: press releases, proposals, status reports, contact reports, etc
* Have an interest in managing a team and desire to support and teach more junior members of staff
* A desire to "pitch in" and work collaboratively to get the best results
* A willingness to share and pass on knowledge and experience, especially to junior members of the team
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Senior Account Executive, who wants to grow and develop, and who would enjoy working across global consumer brands.
If this sounds like your dream job, drop me an email or apply now! Alternatively, drop me an email and we can chat.
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ellie Woodhams" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact Ellie Woodhams| DD: + 44| 207 845 7714 - Ellie.Woodhams@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Ellie Woodhams