PR Senior Account Executive - PR Agency - Paddington
£24,000 - 28,000 + Amazing benefits!
Are you a strong B2B Account Executive? Do you love food and drinks? I'm on the hunt for a B2B superstar, who's keen to build a career in an award winning, forward thinking and super fun PR agency.
You'll be working across a range of exciting accounts, including some of the BIGGEST names in food and drink. You'll have work/life balance, amazing benefits, and incredible opportunities for career progression.
So, the job:
* Play a more active role in client status meetings by presenting on projects being principally led by yourself
* Develop good working relations with junior / middle managers in the client companies, gaining their trust and respect for the work we do
* Ensure all clients plans are kept up to date to reflect changes in the clients marketing plans
* Recommend on the optimum communications tool to convey the success of individual PR campaigns back to the client
* Draft press releases, gain approval and organise distribution to key journalists
* Organise photography to accompany releases and gain client approval
* Draft copy for advertorials and manage the interface with the specified title
* When required, draft a proposal for a full scale press briefing including breakdown of budgets
And a bit about you:
* Positive, solutions-orientated and self-motivated
* Reliable, trustworthy and consistent
* Excellent, demonstrable organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
* Pro-active self-starter with ability to use initiative
* Ideally be able to use: Photoshop
If this sounds like your dream job, drop me an email or apply now! Alternatively, give me a call and we can chat.
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for. For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ellie Woodhams" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact Ellie Woodhams| DD: + 44| 207 845 7714 - Ellie.Woodhams@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Ellie Woodhams