Senior Account Executive - PR & Social Media agency - London Bridge
Contact: Ryan Farrell
£28,000 + Benefits
Senior Account Executive - The Company
My client is a leading PR and Social Media Marketing Agency, working with a diverse range of
companies, from startups and scaleups to forward-thinking brands that are household names.
The company was founded by three former Directors of a globally recognised social media platform. The agency launched in 2011 with the aim of helping their clients become market leaders; using PR, social media, creative content and influencer marketing to achieve widespread brand awareness and share of voice.
The company has seen consistent growth and is now a team of 27, based in central London.
Senior Account Executive - The Role
My client is looking for a talented Senior Account Executive with tons of passion and motivation, to join its PR team.
The agency specialises in working with tech companies and pioneering brands, offering full service
communications support, including: strategy development, media and influencer relations, speaker and award programs, crisis and issues management, events management and content production. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with some of today's most exciting and
progressive companies, within automotive, consumer tech and lifestyle
Candidates must have first-rate written and verbal skills, be able to handle multiple accounts, have proven success in securing widespread media coverage, demonstrate creative thinking and be highly organised.
They will work in a small, close-knit team, where the transparent structure and collaborative culture is central. Here, they will have the opportunity to be involved in everything from developing and
implementing PR campaigns, producing thought leadership pieces and working on news announcements.
They will write press releases and opinion pieces, liaise with the media and clients, sell-in to journalists, assist with new business pitches, as well as day-to-day client management to ensure the smooth running of multiple accounts to deliver outstanding results.
The SAE will be involved in, and is expected to, coordinate day-to-day contact with clients and develop strong relationships with trade, consumer and national media. As such, existing knowledge of the tech, creative/marketing trade and national press - along with the ability to proactively identify, establish and nurture personal relationships with key media contacts - is essential.
* Building close working relationships with client contacts, demonstrating proactive interaction and rapport-building, becoming key point of contact for clients
* Building journalist relationships; gaining familiarity with journalist specialisms/interests, editorial contacts, publication dates
* Media relations: proactively pitching stories and finding creative angles, writing press releases and by-lines while developing and strengthening relationships with media contacts; proactively making and nurturing new contacts
* Developing a variety of key client documents: briefing materials, product descriptions, agendas, WIP reports, etc
* Actively participating and contributing own ideas to planning meetings and brainstorms
* Ensuring client/media databases are up to date and effectively managed
* Actively participating in presentations/pitch meetings when required
Senior Account Executive - Required skills/interests
* Skilled at pitching stories and finding creative angles, building and maintaining media contacts
* Strong writing skills across a variety of materials, including press releases, bylined articles, blog posts, spokesperson commentary and customer evidence
* Proactive approach; takes the initiative to identify appropriate opportunities for clients to
engage with stakeholders, as well as new or improved ways of managing existing activities
If this is the Senior Account Executive role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ryan Farrell" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact Ryan Farrell | DD: + 44| 207 845 7259 - Ryan.Farrell@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.