Senior Account Executive - Agency - London
£24,000 - £27,000+ Amazing Benefits
Senior Account Executive - The Company
My client is a leading food and drinks PR agency, who have changed the ways food and drinks are perceived over the last 10 years. They work with some of the biggest brands in the food and drinks world, and pride themselves on being able to dive headlong into an audience's world, and deliver some of the best campaigns in the business.
As a Senior Account Executive your role is to support the wider team of Account Managers and Directors with the daily running of your client accounts. Your time will be split between client responsibilities, PR & media relations, agency Life & upholding agency values.
Senior Account Executive - Responsibilities
* During the meeting you must contribute at specific agenda points, showing your knowledge and enthusiasm for the client/brand
* Prepare all weekly/monthly coverage reports for sign off by an Account Manager/ Director
* Daily coverage scan all media (print & online) check wider competitor/industry issues in a timely fashion (pre 10am)
* Scan all social media platforms and share links where appropriate with team and clients
* Solid understanding of client campaign, objectives and KPIs and confident in delivering these and supporting JAE/AE members of the team in their delivery
* Solid understanding of client cost budget and responsible for keeping a record of all costs in the budget tracker, sending receipts to accounts and getting sign off on costs above £100 by an Account Manager/Director
* Confident in suggesting key media and influencers that are relevant to your clients
* Strong relationships with all key media especially editorial assistants/ junior writers
* Drafting photo briefing documents and photocall notices and assisting with PR photoshoots
* Regularly suggesting opportunities for clients to work with influencers or publications
Senior Account Executive - Key Skills
* Flexible attitude with determination, enthusiasm and the ability to cope well under pressure
* Ability to work well in a team and alone
* Beginning to think strategically and possess good analytical skills
* Business aware and a good knowledge of current affairs
* Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to work on more than one project at a time
* Creativity energy and imagination
This is a great opportunity to be part of a collaborative and supportive agency, and focus on growing your PR career, as well as working with some absolutely fantastic clients.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ELLIE WOODHAMS" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Elllie Woodhams | DD: + 44| 207 845 7714.
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directlyWe have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities
Contact: Ryan Farrell