PR Senior Account Executive - The Role My client is looking for a passionate and creative Senior Account Executive to join their team, working across three of the agency's biggest luxury and lifestyle consumer brands to deliver PR, social, and influencer relations. Key Responsibilities
* Working within the PR Team as part of a busy Press Office to deliver engaging PR campaigns, gaining positive editorial and digital exposure for clients.
* Liaising with clients and internal and external stakeholders to drive coverage as well as reporting progress and results
* Supporting and arranging Press events and PR shoots
* Drafting media materials such as press releases and e-alerts
* Managing agencies and third party suppliers when required
* Establish and maintain relationships with key media and influencer contacts
* Must be prepared to travel to visit clients as and when required, and elsewhere if necessary.
PR Senior Account Executive - Required skills/interests
* MUST HAVE previous experience in a PR Agency
* Enthusiastic team player with can do attitude
* Excellent written and spoken English.
* Copywriting skills: You need to be hot on spelling, grammar and proof-reading, as well as have a creative flair for producing engaging copy.
* Presentation skills: From communicating ideas to your team to presenting stories to journalists, you need to organise information in a succinct and interesting way to capture their attention.
If this is the PR Senior Account Executive role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Carla De Sa" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Carla.email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Carla De Sa