Senior Account Director - PR Agency - Central London
Up to £50k Senior Account Director - The Company
My client is a long established agency and provider of creative publicity, analysis, consultation services and access to the best in global media.
The agency works with a wide variety of brands, personalities and businesses across many sectors including Arts & Entertainment, Consumer, Media & Technology, Government and Politics and the Third Sector.
Senior Account Director - The Role
The primary focus of this role is to support the development and growth of the team and the client base.
This will involve managing a team, identification and pursuit of new business opportunities, developing and executing PR strategies for clients, being a primary contact for key clients and ensuring the smooth running of client facing and internal projects utilising the in-house team, freelancers and external agencies where appropriate.
* Provide strategic management to assigned clients, demonstrating the ability to adapt quickly to varied requirements and influence differing audiences.
* Lead in the development and implementation of creative, effective and influential PR campaigns, demonstrating sound project management skills
* Combine creativity with knowledge of the media to recognise media angles and generate positive news coverage, profile pieces and features across a broad media spectrum
* Liaise with clients on a day-to-day basis
* Build effective relationships with clients, the media and contacts, demonstrating appropriate and effective oral and written communication skills
* Ability to write "journalist quality" press releases and successfully handle media relations
* Sell ideas, promotions and features to clients and media
* Work independently and with senior management to identify new business opportunities, generate new accounts and actively participate in new business pitches
* Drive business growth through existing clients, developing a proactive action plan
* Actively lead in new business development including delivery of succinct proposals, pitches and presentations
* Produce and monitor accurate and clear forecasting information
* Track and reconcile project fee and expense budgets
* Maintain agreed client activity and budgets and alert the MD to any budget overspend/underspend
* Produce draft fee and expense budgets for new business
* Lead and manage a team to deliver successful campaigns and excellent client service. Ensure the appropriate resourcing of team members on client accounts and monitor and review the processes and skills of the team.
* Provide support, guidance and development to team members in an inclusive environment.
Senior Account Director - Required skills/interests
The agency seek someone who has:
* Strong management and leadership skills
* Is dexterous and comfortable working on a variety of accounts and campaigns
* Proven track record in successfully managing client relations
* Not afraid to pick up the phone!
If this is the Senior Account Director role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ryan Farrell" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ryan Farrell | DD: + 44| 207 845 7259 - Ryan.Farrell@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Ryan Farrell