PR Senior Account Director - The Role
My client is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their
team in London, working across the arts, culture and luxury sectors. The role requires a
highly organised and motivated individual with proven experience of managing multiple
international clients, media relationships, as well as delivering first-class campaign results.
The successful candidate will have a genuine passion for arts and culture within the region, and excellent client management and team leadership.
- Strategy and Planning
- Producing press materials
- Sell in stories to target media
- Keeping clients up-to-date with key industry developments
- Manage content generation for consumer features and news
- Marketing and Events
PR Senior Account Director - Required skills/interests
* MUST HAVE PR Agency Experience
* Track record of successfully managing PR process from start to finish response to client briefs.
* Social Media implementation experience
* Strong project management skills
* Ability to lead, and make difficult decisions / assertive when required
If this is the PR Senior Account Director role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me: Carla De Sa" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: email@example.com, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Carla De Sa