We're recruiting for a really exciting PR Manager opportunity (remote working from anywhere in UK with monthly visits to the office in Poole, Dorset). Your role will be to create and deliver an innovative PR strategy to help build the brand and rapidly grow the online presence. Manage day-to-day relationships with a range of media organisations and journalists, building and maintaining good rapport with each to ensure broad distribution of the news to maximise the global presence.
Contact: Eliz Arken
You'll be confident in working both independently and as part of our team of marketing experts, web developers, content writers, account managers and our support team, reporting directly to the founder and CEO.
Your role will involve:
* Driving media coverage and promoting consumer brand awareness on an international level
* Creating engaging, exciting news pieces around company updates and marketing campaigns to drive interest
* Building and maintaining excellent relationships with a range of media organisations
* Regularly liaising with journalists to ensure broad coverage of the company and marketing campaigns
* Handling all PR enquiries to maximise every opportunity and create more
* Liaising with websites and the media to ensure product offers are promoted effectively all year round, with a strong focus leading up to seasonal events
* Monitoring and updating mentions of the business on external websites
* Drafting and submitting incredible award entries
* Liaising with PR companies to ensure broad distribution of news in top and middle tier publications and maximise media noise
You should apply if you have:
* A solid understanding of eCommerce
* The ability to create noise around the brand - they're just getting started on their incredible growth journey, so they have a lot to share!
* The drive to deliver impressive results
* Excellent written and communication skills
* Fantastic interpersonal skills and the ability to create strong relationships
* At least 3 years' experience in PR and global agency management