PR & Communications Manager - The Company
My client is a leading grant-making charity using best-practice in commissioning to keep people safe from gambling harms.
PR & Communications Manager - The Role
This role requires someone to design, plan and manage communications of commissioned activities across the organisation with specific focus on the announcement and disseminations of major new projects.
Managing PR activity, including public affairs and lead on social media channels
* Manage and build stakeholder and network databases
* Content & editorial
* Manage digital channels
* Oversee video and podcast production for use on the website
PR & Communications Manager - Required skills/interests
* Good communicator at all levels
* Social Media
* Excellent IT skills, including and Excel
* Solid experience of communications and dissemination design, planning and delivery in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders and partners
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Carla De Sa To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Carla De Sa|- Carla.firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Carla De Sa