PR Manager - UK's top choice Cinema - Chiswick - £45K PR Manager - The Company My client is top choice for cinema entertainment in the UK with sites in over 10 countries!
PR Manager - The Role The PR manager will contribute to the cinema's success and growth by leading and co-coordinating their relationship with the media via traditional channels , social media, online and via partners to consistently generate high quality, positive media coverage. They will maximise the use of non-paid for media to ensure all external communications support the development of the brand and customer experience and ultimately improve business performance. They will be responsible for managing internal and external Communications ons for the UK and Ireland that supports both the company's commercial aims and the brand strategy to promote Vue's brand positioning of Big Screen Entertainment.
They will own the UK & Ireland PR plans and the project management of publicity campaigns. The PR manager will play a key co-coordinating role between internal departments to share information, create consistency and pursue opportunities to cross promote the brand.
* PR & Communications strategy and implementation
* Work with relevant stakeholder and agencies to implement communications and PR plan to support and promote the brand
* Provide PR counsel to various internal teams advising how to make new initiatives newsworthy and successful in the media
* Develop relationships with relevant PR and publicity teams of key partners for relevant opportunities
* Issue Management
* Internal communications
PR Manager - Required skills/interests
* Experience working within a client side PR role (retail / hospitality)
* Experience of managing the creative and distribution of PR end external communications in a consumer facing business
* Experience of brand publicity with an agency
* Experience managing PR agencies
* A track record of successful media issues and crisis management
If this is the PR Manager role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ryan Farrell" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Carla De Sa | - firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Carla De Sa