PR Manager - The Role My client is looking for an experienced and passionate PR expert to own the strategy and plan to promote the company with a consistent, clear brand proposition. You will be responsible for articulating key messages, developing strong and impactful presence at key shows and marketing materials, and overseeing all official communications to their partners. This includes trade publicity, events, online profile building, internal communications, licensing partner and internal communications.
* Create and execute a commercial PR & marketing strategy
* Liaise with toy and licensing
* Manage press releases with an external agency
* Develop and adhere to communications processes, messaging guidelines
* Work closely with Media Investor Relations and Corporate Communications to provide updates and insights as required
* Plan and organise attendance at key trade events including Kidscreen, MIPCOM, CMC
* Help secure and oversee all editorial features in all media
* Write copy for the website and help product team with collateral when required
* Review and analyse marketing campaigns, promotions and initiatives and evaluate ROI
* Manage budgets
PR Manager - Required skills/interests
* Proven track record in delivering outstanding trade marketing solutions in the entertainment industry (kids & family would be a plus)
* At ease with creative development, strategic thinking and execution
* An excitement about working in the kids and family space
* Embrace working in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment
* Experience of writing and approving press releases
* Budget management
If this is the PR Manager role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Carla De Sa" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Carla De Sa | email@example.com, Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Contact: Carla De Sa