PR Junior Account Manager - Lifestyle PR Agency - Central London- Up to £28k
Contact: Ryan Farrell
PR Junior Account Manager - The Company
My client is an award winning PR agency that prides itself on working with clients who promote natural health and wellbeing to consumers through fun and exciting integrated campaigns
PR Junior Account Manager - The Role
My client is looking for a JAM to join their team, who is keen to progress to the next level (Account Manager) quickly, is creative, has great writing skills, great media contacts and a background in consumer agency, with a keen interest in Personal Health
* You should be able to hit the ground running, generating stand out media coverage across traditional print, online, podcasts, speaker opportunities and social media.
* Ensuring press coverage is delivered to clients in a timely fashion
* Creating accurately written communications
* Making verbal approaches confidently to all journalists
* Pitching and co-creating stories which will be of interest to a wide variety of media
* Managing integrated capmaigns alongside the team
PR Junior Account Manager - Required skills/interests
Candidates should have strong relationships with journalists across the national papers, online ezines and women's consumer media. They should possess excellent media relations skills with a track record for coverage.
* Good writing and proof reading skills
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to work flexibly and prioritise workload
* Team player with a positive attitude
* A genuine interest in natural health is essential, though previous PR experience in the area is not essential
If this is the PR Junior Account Manager role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ryan Farrell" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ryan Farrell | DD: + 44| 207 845 7259 - Ryan.Farrell@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.