Major Players are working with an in-house brand on a 2 month contract within their Fashion/Jewellery PR team. You'll be joining the team of 5 as a PR & Influencer Executive and will be based in West London.
* General overview of PR for key stakeholders within Fashion/Jewellery
* Writing copy and press release
* Running and overseeing media campaigns and events
* Key stakeholder management for multiple brands
* Influencer campaign management - overseeing both product and influencer sources
* Support the External Communications manager to achieve the Influencer strategy KPIs
* Liaise with 3 PR agencies (Consumer, Beauty and Corporate), design agencies, printers, stylists, florists, venue event teams, Influencer Agencies etc.
* Assist with photo shoots/lookbooks
* Ability to multi-task - this is a very hands on and fast paced working environment
* Hit the ground running attitude - Ideally come from fashion background
* In-house experience is preferred, but not essential
* Strong writing and communication skills
* Ability to work well within a team and autonomously
If this sounds like you or you would like to hear more, then please send your CV to email@example.com. They are ideally looking for someone to start by 18th of February.
Contact: Teegan Elliott