PR Director - Entertainment PR Agency - Central London- Up to £40k
PR Director - The Company
My client is one of the UK's most influential and noteworthy Entertainment PR agencies. Working with a jaw-dropping roster of A-List Talent and instantly recognisable brands; the agency is highly renowned for developing, and implementing effective, creative agencies for clients to influence continued publicity and recognition.
PR Director - The Role
My client is looking for a Senior Publicist/PR Director for their illustrious client roster.
Main focus is online/digital press but ideally you should have experience working across both print and online press
* The role reports into the Head of Digital (and Head of Music).
* Executing excellent and innovative campaign work for a range of music and entertainment clients
* Leading on strategy for plans and proposals for own clients and team projects
* Confident prospecting for new business and pursuing leads
* Developing junior members of the team both directly and indirectly
* Leading internal sessions, brainstorms and masterclasses
PR Director - Requirements
* At least 5 years experience in music/entertainment PR with significant focus on digital strategy and online press
* Great time management skills and adept in juggling multiple campaigns
* Strong communication skills
* Solid experience developing and executing creative ideas
* High-level understanding of PR strategy and timings
* Excellent relationships in all areas of online press
* Used to working under pressure
* Very experienced client management
* Strong writing, grammar and editing
* Problem Solving and basic crisis comms experience
* Being able to present effectively and confidently in meetings
If this is the PR Director role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ryan Farrell" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ryan Farrell | DD: + 44| 207 845 7259 - Ryan.Farrell@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Ryan Farrell