W Communications is a multi-award-winning PR agency that cares as much about driving commerce as it does creating memorable campaigns across the world. Established in 2009, we have become a leading creatives agencies with offices in London, Newcastle, Edinburgh, Amsterdam, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and New York. Our consumer, corporate, social and influencer specialisms deliver business changing results for our clients; blue-chips, household brand names and ambitious, disruptive start-ups.
We are looking for a Director of Culture to head our hugely exciting Culture Division. Reporting directly to the CEO and managing a team of 10-15, you will become the face of our cultural offering. You will know London and its cultural fabric, having worked at Director-level with big brands within drinks and fashion.
As Director, you will be responsible for consistently exceeding the client's expectations, development and management of large scale projects, maximising revenue from client relationships, and playing a key leadership role in shaping W's future growth and direction
The successful candidate will have:
* Worked at Director-level, with demonstrable big brand experience covering drinks and fashion, with property, landmarks restaurant and hotel expertise a bonus.
* Strong familiarity with the cultural fabric of London, either through campaign delivery or makeup of clients
* Ability to get hands-on and support key portfolio clients and their growth with the team, including Adidas, WG&S, LabTech, MLB, Spotify and IHG
* Connections to aid in opening up new briefs/ prospecting streams e.g. key London landmarks or venues (Tate, V&A, London & Partners)
* P&L responsibilities
* Proven track record of actively seeking and winning new business
* Developing and mentoring talent in your team
* Entrepreneurial approach If your experience aligns with the requirements above and you would like more information, please get in touch today to discuss further.
* This is an important hire for W Communications as we look to grow and evolve our Cultural offering.
Contact: Luke Russo