PR & Communications Manager - Luxury Wine (s) producer - Central London - up to £80k
Contact: Richa Arora
PR & Communications Manager - The role
My client is an award-winning, luxury wine producer investing in their marketing and communications team to help the brand grow UK-wide and internationally. This role will be responsible to increase the reach and impact of the company's profile and visibility through the delivery of high value and influential PR and Communications in the UK and internationally. You will devise and implement PR and Communications plans across a range of reactive and strategically planned opportunities to increase brand awareness in press, print, digital, social, broadcast, radio types of media, at events and drive the growth of our brand presence across the media. You will need to contribute to wider external relations activity including presentations and briefings, stakeholder engagement, internal communications, strategic communications and digital and social media.
PR & Communications Manager - Key responsibilities
Devise ambitious and thought-leadership PR & Communication plans devised in order to raise the profile of the company, which supports the brand and company objectives.
* Create and implement media engagement plans to maximise positive coverage across channels, including:
- communication plans, setting clear milestones and managing the delivery of projects with an agreed timeframe.
- press materials such as defining and including key messaging, press releases, Q&A's, media briefing sheets, biographies, website copy, photography, social and digital video content.
- reputational risk management and opportunities for development.
You will have the support of external agencies and internal resources to aid in production of all these assets.
* Organise, attend and manage press interviews with Senior Management. Ensure follow-up, key/correct points included, editorial secured in a timely manner.
* Drive positive press coverage, focusing on quality in-depth articles with leading luxury/lifestyle titles.
* Use personal and professional networks to build a substantial 'black book' of contacts
* Responsible for drafting communication materials (i.e. speech writing, reports and briefings etc) for our spokespeople. Ensuring copy articulates the company's image, position, key messages and is consistent with the brand's tone of voice.
* Responsible for the editorial direction, design and production for all internal and external communication coverage.
* Research and write a range of content for a variety of audiences to be published across channels i.e. press releases, newsletters, social media, website and internal communications.
* Responsible in creating and updating an extensive library file that contains full contact details and other key information regarding journalists, key trade influencers etc.
* Build and cultivate positive relationships with key influencers, general media, wine press and industry group.
* Organise, attend and manage key events, including managing introductions to key press for CEO and Senior Management team.
PR & Communications Manager - ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS:
- PR experience for luxury brands
- Wider contacts within the wine trade including press, bloggers, and influencers
- Wider communications experience including social media, reputational management, internal comms.
- Hands-on working experience as this role is not supported by a junior and you will be required to carry out a plethora of tasks yourself
- A genuine interest in the wine industry therefore if you have a WSET qualification, it will be a massive plus!
We have a variety of marketing roles on at present (£30k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Richa Arora To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Richa Arora - firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Please note: We are experiencing a huge volume of applications therefore if you haven't heard back within 5 working days, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion but we are keeping your details on file for other opportunities.