Associate Director - PR & Social Media agency - London Bridge
Contact: Ryan Farrell
£65,000 + Benefits
Associate Director - The Company
My client is a leading PR and Social Media Marketing Agency, working with a diverse range of
companies, from startups and scaleups to forward-thinking brands that are household names.
The company was founded by three former Directors of a globally recognised social media platform. The agency launched in 2011 with the aim of helping their clients become market leaders; using PR, social media, creative content and influencer marketing to achieve widespread brand awareness and share of voice.
The company has seen consistent growth and is now a team of 27, based in central London.
Associate Director - The Role
My client is looking for an experienced and highly-motivated Senior Account Director or entry-level
Associate Director to join its PR team, to oversee the management of its consumer clients, as well as
grow the portfolio and assist its diversification into new areas.
The agency's PR division specialises in working with technology companies and progressive brands,
offering full service communications support, including: strategy and campaign development, media
and influencer relations, speaker and award programs, crisis and issues management, events management and content production. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to lead
two of the agency's large integrated accounts, as well as startup clients.
* Formulates strategic PR plans for clients and assumes ultimate responsibility for quality of
client servicing and successful fulfilment of agreed services
* Ensures effective and streamlined in-agency collaboration on clients and campaigns where
integrated services are provided
* Leads creative campaigns, inspiring creative thinking and motivating the team, overseeing
every aspect, from planning through to successful execution, results and evaluation
* Monitors account servicing levels to meet predefined targets and budgets
* Develops and maintains long-term client relationships
* Takes the lead on growing existing accounts, selling in additional agency services where
* Uses network effectively to proactively identify new business prospects and drive RFP
* Actively line manages 2-3 members of the team to ensure high-standard of work is
maintained across all clients at all times, to help with career development and progression
* and responsible for initial appraisal meetings.
Associate Director - Required skills/interests
* The successful candidate will ideally be a graduate and have a minimum of eight years'
consumer PR agency experience, working with big brands as well as with startups
* Can demonstrate exemplary writing and copy editing skills - is able to produce final,
client-ready drafts of messaging documents, communications strategies and campaign plans
* The individual will have a broad range of influencer and media contacts he/she can use to
drive client opportunities
* The individual will be a successful negotiator and be capable of maintaining regular client
contact on a formal and informal basis to further underpin the relationship
* Is an effective team manager and can promote a team ethic to deliver against company
objectives and/or initiatives
* Can provide examples of new and organic business development and success
* Can consistently develop and incorporate creative ideas into PR plans
* Has an understanding of planning and managing campaign budgets
* Can build and develop a personal network that can be leveraged to gain client and business
If this is the Associate Director role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ryan Farrell" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact Ryan Farrell | DD: + 44| 207 845 7259 - Ryan.Farrell@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.