I'm recruiting for an exciting PR Associate Director (based 2/3 days a week in Bristol) to join a fantastic agencies Business & Corporate team. This is a rare opportunity to join the senior team of this amazing agency in the South West, providing account leadership on some of their biggest clients.
Contact: Eliz Arken
You'll be responsible for the development of their Business & Corporate client accounts and the strategic delivery of their campaigns. You'll be getting under the skin of client businesses, building great working relationships with them. Furthermore, you'll be providing guidance and direction to your team, supporting their growth and that of the agency.
If you're a PR Associate Director with experience in the B2B and corporate sector and you're looking for a new challenge within an ambitious and vibrant agency then please get in touch for further information on email@example.com
The ideal candidate needs to be able to demonstrate:
* An impressive history of successful big-brand B2B work
* Experience leading and growing client accounts
* Exceptional client services skills
* A detailed strategic understanding of brand communications strategy, delivery and measurement
* The ability to come up with big ideas and spark creative inspiration in others
* Commercial savvy, with the ability to identify and capitalise on opportunities
* A track record of leading, managing and developing teams and individuals