PR & Marketing Manager - Creative Agency- Central London
£38K - £42K
PR and Marketing Manager - The Company
My client is an award agency collective with a showstopping client list and talent to match.
PR and Marketing Manager - The Role
This role is as much about attitude as it is experience and expertise. They work in a fun, but fast paced environment, with no two days the same. You will be someone who has managed an agency's social channels and understand the kind of content that gets traction. You will also be open to networking and as well as having your own areas of responsibility, you will also be able to get your hands dirty and support the agencies
* Run events (everything from lists to content, speakers and managing across the agencies) with the Group Marketing team
* Develop annual content plan for the group (working with the CMO)
* Manage the PR agency and run the meetings / KPIS
* Within this, be open to meeting the media and forge close relationships with the intermediaries
* Be able to make yourself available to attend industry events and meetings outside of hours
* Work with the agency PR and Marketing teams to deliver a broad cross- section of PR opportunities
* Work with the data and analytics teams to forward plan stories
* Manage the process around creating our monthly thought leadership pieces
* Reach out to prospective clients using CRM and necessary tools
PR and Marketing Manager - Required skills/interests
* A 'go getter' have bucket loads of initiative
* Curious and hungry to push on in your career
* Agency experience in PR and Marketing, ideally 2-3- years
* Be confident managing a small team
* You will also have proven success in managing senior people and have the flexibility to adapt to working with the individual agency team new biz leads.
* You will need to be super organised with an acute attention to detail and ability to drive for high quality content.
If this is the PR and Marketing Manager role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£100k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ryan Farrell" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ryan Farrell | DD: + 44| 207 845 7259 - Ryan.Farrell@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Ryan Farrell