Are you passionate about all things travel? Do you want to work for a company responsible for helping millions of people make memories that will last a life time? Sounds like a pretty great deal to me. I'm looking for a skilled PR and Comms Manager to join a great company operating in the travel space, working with hostels the world over.
You'll be working in a great environment, with a really 'family' feel PLUS you'll have the opportunity to do some travel yourself. Sounds idea right?
So, your responsibilities:
* Manage and execute the global PR strategy, supporting and complementing the global brand strategy.
* Develop, manage and extract maximum value from external PR agencies in the UK, US and AU.
* Work with the wider Marketing teams to ensure holistic approach to all PR initiatives that complement the marketing mix.
* Develop strong B2B relations with the hostels. Build hostel advocacy. Work with the Global Markets Team and Trade Marketing Team to share all PR activity and to collaborate on PR opportunities involving hostel partners.
* Help build industry experts across the business. Build strong relationships with the industry's leading spokespeople.
* Manage corporate and internal communications (drafting comments, announcements etc.)
* Help grow and importantly protect brand and reputation amongst consumers, the market and the competition.
And your experience:
* 5 years+ of experience in PR across all media channels
* Proven track record of executing successful PR campaigns at both national and international level
* Proven experience managing corporate communications (preferably for a PLC)
* Experience managing multiple external agencies
* Experience in crisis management and issues management
* Strong relationships within the PR industry and amongst journalists
* Solid experience with new media, social media, including blogs, forums
* Experience of B2B PR and the ability to demonstrate use of direct engagement of relevant audiences to measurably move key PR metrics
If this sounds like your dream job, drop me an email or apply now! Alternatively, give me a call and we can chat.
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ellie Woodhams" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact Ellie Woodhams| DD: + 44| 207 845 7714 - Ellie.Woodhams@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Ellie Woodhams