PR Account Manager - Hospitality/Lifestyle - SW London
Contact: Ryan Farrell
PR Account Manager - The Company
My client is an dynamic, thriving agency specialising in supporting the growth of brand presence for lifestyle, hospitality and nightlife clients.
PR Account Manager - The Role
To assist across lifestyle, hospitality and nightlife brands. The role requires fast learners who are passionate about food and drink, have strong relationships with journalists, excellent writing skills, and can find the best game plan to get our clients out there. Responsibilities include pitching to print, broadcast and digital media, event management, and implementing effective public relations strategy for new campaigns and launches.
* Day-to-day contact for all designated clients
* Attending in-person client meetings to present results, provide updates and discuss strategy
* General point of contact for press requests
* Manage and develop media relationships - liaise with media and proactively pitch clients to print and digital media including nationals, consumer, and trade
* Maintaining and updating media lists
* Editorial placement
* Copywriting and creation of press materials
* Evaluating campaign effectiveness via monthly client reports
* Assisting on new business related research and presentation assignments
* Host creative brainstorming sessions
* Industry trend research projects alongside competitor analysis
* Creation of brand development and strategy
* Event management
* Attend hospitality industry trade events
* Securing media to attend press events
* Management of Account Executive and Account Assistant
* Report to Founder Director
PR Account Manager - Required skills/interests
* Passionate about lifestyle, food, drink, nightlife & design
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills are essential, as are fantastic presentation skills - in person, written and on the phone.
* Impressive writing skills
* Ambitious and enthusiastic
* Interest in and experience of social media
If this is the PR PR Account Manager role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ryan Farrell" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ryan Farrell | DD: + 44| 207 845 7259 - Ryan.Farrell@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.