PR Account Manager - PR, Sports & Entertainment - £38K
PR Account Manager - The Company My Client is an award winning creative communications agency. They specialise in integrated comms, PR, branded content creation, social and digital solutions and event production across the sport, entertainment and lifestyle sectors.
PR Account Manager - The Role The Account manager will be implementing communications strategies through a wide variety of channels including digital, building and managing relationships with clients and key contacts and creatively building on campaign plans at a tactical level.
* Strategy and Planning
* Producing press materials
* Sell in stories to target media
* Keeping clients up-to-date with key industry developments
* Manage content generation for consumer features and news
* Marketing and Events
PR Account Manager - Required skills/interests
* MUST HAVE PR Agency Experience
* Track record of successfully managing PR process from start to finish response to client briefs.
* Social Media implementation experience
* Strong project management skills
* Ability to lead, and make difficult decisions / assertive when required
If this is the PR Account Manager role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me: Carla De Sal" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: email@example.com, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Carla De Sa