PR Account Manager - Agency - Paddington
£30,000 - £37,000 + AMAZING benefits
Does the idea of working on some of the biggest names in food and drink make you giddy with excitement? Are you the 'go to' among your friends for all things foodie? Well do I have the job for you!
I'm looking for an AM to come on board at a rapidly growing agency, with an excellent reputation and a focus on work life balance. You'll be an enthusiastic and excellent writer, who's keen to grow and develop in a fast paced, award winning agency.
Okay, so the job:
* Develop excellent working relationships and visibility with key middle / senior management personnel in client companies to both gain their trust and respect for agency work
* Ensure smooth communication flow between the client in terms of meeting deadlines and delivering top quality written and verbal material
* Demonstrate a solid understanding of how media ideas can be translated across digital and social media channels
* Oversee all the logistics for trade press briefings / publishing house tours / one on ones, e.g. booking venue, issuing invitations, arranging product samples and room decorations, handling presentations (whether created internally or externally), putting together press packs, etc.
* Nurture the growth of team members by creating opportunities in which they can showcase their expertise and ability to clients and agency
And about you:
* Excellent writing skills (previous influencer or journalist experience desirable but not essential)
* Experience delivering social media, content and influencer campaigns
* Experience in driving content led strategies
* Independent and entrepreneurial approach to work
* Flair for creativity, strategic thinking and innovation
This is a really fantastic opportunity, in an agency that values work life balance, entrepreneurial and creative thinking and most of all diversity and inclusion.
If this sounds like your dream job, drop me an email or apply now! Alternatively, give me a call and we can chat.
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for. For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ellie Woodhams" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact Ellie Woodhams| DD: + 44| 207 845 7714 - Ellie.Woodhams@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Ellie Woodhams