Account Manager - PR Agency - South West London
Contact: Ryan Farrell
Up to £35k
Account Manager - The Company
The role is with a leading PR company based in SW London and specialising in corporate, consumer and crisis communications, providing everything from strategic counsel and pro-active public relations to messaging, media training and reputation management. The company also has an award-winning film team and a top-class online learning offer.
Account Manager - The Role
My client is currently looking for a consumer-focused Account Manager to join the Consumer PR team, which is staffed by a young, collaborative and vibrant team that holds itself to the highest professional standards and consistently delivers excellent work and flawless client service.
The portfolio of clients is diverse both in terms of core businesses, but also in terms of target audience. Top notch multi-sector media relations skills and big brand experience are highly desired for the role.
Clients include: coworking company, a property company, an insurance company, a challenger bank, a leading London market and a few smaller tech companies.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
* Planning and implementing PR campaigns across all art forms
* Setting up and running Press Nights, PR events
* Attendance at weekly client meetings
* Ensuring daily distribution of relevant PR coverage to clients
* Production of detailed Post Campaign Reports
* Assisting with the preparation of New Business pitch documents and PR pitch presentations
* Undertake administrative tasks as required
Account Manager - Responsibilities/Required skills
Responsibilities and Attributes:
● Solid communication experience gained within a fast-paced agency environment or a busy press office
● Proven experience in technology, property and fintech with a desire to build upon this specialism within a team who share a passion for the space
● Agile and responsive, demonstrating an ability to keep on top of market and societal trends / news and the implications for clients
● Ability to craft media angles and stories and adapt them to different media targets as required
● A media specialist, you will have developed a wealth of media contacts in the national press, with broadcasters and lifestyle media that you contact regularly and maintain relationships with
● Intellectually curious with ambition, drive, and commitment to great results
● Exceptional writing and communications skills
● A confident team player with the ability to quickly build strong inter-team relationships and motivate a group of ambitious junior staff
● High energy multi-tasker, quick and diligent with strong writing capability and impeccable attention to detail
If this is the Account Manager role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ryan Farrell" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ryan Farrell | DD: + 44| 207 845 7259 - Ryan.Farrell@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.