Account Manager- Agency - London
Up to £35,000 + Amazing Benefits
Account Executive - The Company
My client is a growing agency based in the heart of London. They work on high level creative accounts, brand activations and everything in between.
Coming in as an Account Manager, you'll have the opportunity to work on global accounts, as well as up and coming brands. You'll be able to run brand activations, stunts, and global media events.
Account Manager - Responsibilities
* Writing press releases, blogs and social media posts
* Talking to journalists and selling in stories and opportunities that generate coverage for our clients
* Working on large sports activations for global brands each year
* You will be in charge of planning and selling in these activations
* Selling in global campaigns to press and media
* Working across 3 main accounts, while offering support on others within agency
Account Manager - Key Skills
* Experience working with consumer lifestyle brands both in the UK and at an international level
* Show where you have added value to clients/brands in your work to date
* Be highly organised and passionate about our work
* Ability to hit the ground running, able to easily interact with sports and lifestyle media
This is a great opportunity to be part of a fast growing, progressive agency with a great company culture. You'll have the ability to learn from and bounce ideas off of the company founders as well as develop your career. Hard work is always rewarded and there is definitely the potential for promotion.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ELLIE WOODHAMS" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Elllie Woodhams | DD: + 44| 207 845 7714. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities
Contact: Ryan Farrell