Account Manager (JAM - SAM) - Agency - London
£29,000 - £39,000 + Amazing Benefits
Account Manager - The Company
My client is an award-winning public relations & digital agency that delivers integrated campaigns for food & drink brands.
They are looking for a dynamic Account Manager to join a fast-paced team. You'll have the chance to work with innovative and exciting clients, and be a part of a renowned training programme to both teach and hone your skills.
Account Manager - Responsibilities
The Account Manager is the glue that holds the team together and ensures the success of the campaign.
They will need to manage up to their Director and manage down to their Executive. Along with the Director, they will be responsible for hitting the KPIs (often centred around coverage generation) and for meeting all the milestones of the campaign (i.e. deadlines for delivering press releases, etc). Key to the role is managing the client relationships.
There is a dedicated Digital and content creation team, but Managers will have a chance to take part in and lead integrated campaigns. However, campaigns will either be solely PR based or PR-led throughout 2019.
From Executive to Director level, all team members contribute to new business; drafting proposals, presenting pitches and generating leads. As well as the annual profit share bonus, there is also a spot bonus for the teams that secure new business wins and existing client contract renewals
Account Manager - Key Skills
* Passionate about food and drink (and if you have expertise in the industry in general, that's a big bonus)
* Experienced running PR-led communications campaigns for food and drink brands, whether that's at specialist or general consumer agencies
* Experienced in both Trade and Consumer PR (although the agency is heavily weighted towards Consumer communications)
* Good fun! We have a highly social and young team based in the heart of Shoreditch and hold regular agency-wide socials
* Strengths in the following
* Team management
* Client relationships
* A good head for managing budgets (although this will be a small part of the role)
* Influencer engagement
* Press coverage generation
This is a great opportunity to be part of a fast growing agency, and to broaden your skills to run truly integrated. The role also comes with a range of amazing benefits.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ELLIE WOODHAMS" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Elllie Woodhams | DD: + 44| 207 845 7714. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities
Contact: Ryan Farrell