PR Account Manager - Agency - London
£30,000 - £35,000 + Amazing Benefits
Account Manager - The Company
My client is a leading consumer lifestyle & fashion agency based in Farringdon with a 20-strong team of PR experts, publicists, creatives and strategic thinkers, as well as having a dedicated VIP and influencer team. They work with some of the premier names in family entertainment, drinks and fashion.
You'll be joining a tight-knit team, working in a fast paced, collaborative and innovative environment. To succeed, you'll be someone who loves to take initiative, think creatively and who has meticulous organisational skills. You'll be offered room to grow, support and development and a tailored benefits package.
Account Manager - Responsibilities
* Building journalist relationships; gaining familiarity with journalist specialisms/interests, editorial contacts, publication dates
* Where applicable, managing an efficient and tailored features programme; identifying appropriate opportunities for the client within target media, using existing information or creating new materials to craft and deliver successful pitches; creating high quality briefing information for senior client spokespeople and staffing media engagements where appropriate
* Actively participating and contributing own ideas to planning meetings and brainstorms
* Ensuring client/media databases are up to date and effectively managed
* Overseeing work produced by more junior team members and aiding in their development
* Actively participating in presentations/pitch meetings when required
Account Manager - Key Skills
* Outstanding media relations and strong national and consumer media contacts
* Strong writing skills, including press releases, Q&As, client reports, presentations and proof
* Experience planning and running events, including photo calls, press and radio days, launch events, photoshoots etc.
* Client-facing experience
* Meetings lead, including meeting preparation, reports etc.
* New business experience, including pitching, brainstorming and supporting presentation preparation
* Ability to brief suppliers, designers, photographers, printers etc. including negotiating costs and managing deadlines
* Meticulous attention to detail
Account Manager - Desirable
* Good understanding of financial controls, mark-up rules and budgeting
* Negotiated major media promotions and advertorials
* Social Media experience, including a sound understanding of audiences, channels and channelappropriate
* Experience managing Talent and Influencers, including everything from identifying the right
* talent to liaising with agents and finalising partnerships
* Large agency background or experience of juggling large-scale accounts for demanding clients
This is a great opportunity to be part of a fast growing agency, and work with some amazing clients. You'll also be offered a great benefits package, as well as being part of a lovely team of people in a beautiful office space.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ELLIE WOODHAMS" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ellie Woodhams | DD: + 44| 207 845 7714. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities
Contact: Ryan Farrell