PR & Comms £28,000 - £ 35,000 per year
Account Director - PR agency - North London
£28-35k + Amazing Benefits
Account Manager - The Company
My client specialises in publicising and marketing the hospitality sector. They love the thriving restaurant, bar and venue scene and apply their expertise to help chefs, bars, venues and events set themselves apart from the competition. Their strategic campaigns and tactical approach raises our clients' profiles and communicates their objectives to their target audience. They love nothing more than achieving quantifiable results in media, marketing and events and getting successes for their favourite brands.
After several exciting new client wins they are looking for an exceptional Account Manager to join their growing team.
Account Manager - The Role
* You will assist with strategies for PR & marketing campaigns, including involvement with chefs, pitching and placement, launches and events
* You will be expected to develop and maintain a fantastic relationship with clients and media alike.
* You will be at the centre of account teams and making sure these are running well, as well as nurturing talent in the agency to achieve the best results.
* You must ensure you develop PR plans that deliver frequent, timely and positive media coverage for our clients.
* You must keep clients on track to deliver goals and objectives in their PR and marketing campaigns.
* You must oversee that the agency's social media strategy is integrated within all PR programmes.
* You must have a desire to bring exciting brands, new client opportunities and relationships to the agency and to develop those within your role.
* You will be actively involved in pitching for new business
* Working within the PR Team as part of a busy Press Office to deliver engaging PR campaigns, gaining positive editorial and digital exposure for clients. * Liaising with clients and internal and external stakeholders to drive coverage as well as reporting progress and results * Supporting and arranging Press events and PR shoots * Drafting media materials such as press releases and e-alerts * Managing agencies and third party suppliers when required * Establish and maintain relationships with key media and influencer contacts * Must be prepared to travel to visit clients as and when required, and elsewhere if necessary.
Account Manager - Required skills/interests
* Worked at Account Executive level in a PR & marketing agency or in house
* Strong experience with the day to day support of accounts and proven track record of successful campaigns
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* The ability to demonstrate creativity in previous campaigns
* Strong previous experience within restaurant / bar / food / drink PR with strong contacts within the media
If this is the Account Manager role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£100k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ryan Farrell" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ryan Farrell | DD: + 44| 207 845 7259 - Ryan.Farrell@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Ryan Farrell
Contact: Ryan Farrell