Account Manager - PR, social and influencer agency - Soho
£28-35k + Amazing Benefits
Account Manager - The Company
My client is a leading PR and Social and influencer agency, specialising in working with entertainment and consumer technology. They create contagious ideas that are simple, clever, and command attention. Their ideas are firmly rooted in consumer truths and have cultural currency that makes clients' audiences stop, care, act and share.
Account Manager - The Role
My client is looking for a passionate and creative Account Manager to join their team, working across three of the agency's biggest entertainment and consumer technology brands to deliver PR, social, and influencer relations.
* Building close working relationships with client contacts, demonstrating proactive interaction and rapport-building, becoming key point of contact for clients
* Building journalist relationships; gaining familiarity with journalist specialisms/interests, editorial contacts, publication dates
* Media relations: proactively pitching stories and finding creative angles, writing press releases and by-lines while developing and strengthening relationships with media contacts; proactively making and nurturing new contacts
* Ability to proactively identify potential client issues in advance, and creatively respond and manage each account to a desired outcome for both client and agency
* Where applicable, managing an efficient and tailored features programme; identifying appropriate opportunities for the client within target media, using existing information or creating new materials to craft and deliver successful pitches; creating high quality briefing information for senior client spokespeople and staffing media engagements where appropriate
* Developing a variety of key client documents: briefing materials, product descriptions, agendas, WIP reports, etc
* Actively participating and contributing own ideas to planning meetings and brainstorm
* Ensuring client/media databases are up to date and effectively managed
* Overseeing work produced by more junior team members and aiding in
Account Manager - Required skills/interests
* Strong project and account management skills and impeccable organisational abilities
* Previous experience in technology-related PR, ideally within an agency environment
* Experience providing counsel to clients and building lasting relationships with key client stakeholders, journalists and colleagues
* Skilled at pitching stories and finding creative angles, building and maintaining media contacts
* Strong writing skills across a variety of materials, including press releases, bylined articles, blog posts, spokesperson commentary and customer evidence
* Flexible approach; has the ability to switch priorities against changing client and team needs, as well as managing multiple client accounts to deliver results on time and to budget Proactive approach; takes the initiative to identify appropriate opportunities for clients
* Engage with stakeholders, as well as new or improved ways of managing existing activities
* Time management skills; able to multitask and communicate with wider team in order to manage workload and ensure timely, high-quality delivery against stated deadlines Works effectively within a team, demonstrating coordination, communication, problem-solving, contribution
* Attention to detail and proven organisational skills
* Proficiency in using PR and media tools such as Gorkana and Response Source
If this is the Account Manager role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£100k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ryan Farrell" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ryan Farrell | DD: + 44| 207 845 7259 - Ryan.Farrell@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Ryan Farrell