Account Manager - PR agency - East London
£28-35k + Amazing Benefits
Account Manager - The Company
An exciting opportunity has arisen to get involved with one of London's most creative and inspiring boutique PR agencies, working on a range of clientele based in East London. Major Players are seeking a confident and proactive candidate with proven agency expertise and a passion for cultivating new ideas.
Account Manager - The Role
* Working with the wider team to develop digital campaigns from concept to completion, ensuring that campaigns are integrated across digital media
* Coming up with new ideas for content that solves problems in a creative way.
* Producing regular content calendars for clients, and ensuring that (once approved) content is produced and delivered on time
* Working with a range of suppliers to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
* Acting as a point of contact for clients, addressing queries and advising on digital best practice
* Managing online communities, handling queries & complaints in a prompt & constructive manner
* Compiling and presenting reports - both monthly and for individual projects - and being able to interpret results in a meaningful way that adds value to campaigns
* Taking responsibility for analysing, researching and preparing new business documents, playing an active role in pitch team
Account Manager - Required skills/interests
* Proven experience (preferably at least 5 years) working on integrated campaigns, providing creative solutions and delivering work of the highest quality
* Ability to adapt to working simultaneously on brands in a range of sectors, from personal finance & FMCG to alcohol or the not-for-profit sector
* An active interest in the digital media landscape and good overall knowledge of leading social networks and trends
* An excellent understanding of the overall media landscape and a nose for what makes great content
* Visual literacy and an ability to produce content to some degree using photo / video editing software. Photography or design skills are a bonus
* Unquestionably excellent written and verbal skills, an eye for detail and an ability to write for digital media in varying tones of voice depending on the needs of the client
* Smashing organisational skills - able to run client meetings independently and set tasks to complete a project unaided
* An eagerness to muck in and get the job done. This might mean occasionally working after hours and/or travelling to attend events and shoots on an ad-hoc basis, sometimes on short notice
* Initiative, a positive demeanour and a self-starter attitude
* A sense of humour!
If this is the Account Manager role for you then do not hesitate and apply now!
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£100k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ryan Farrell" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ryan Farrell | DD: + 44| 207 845 7259 - Ryan.Farrell@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Ryan Farrell