PR Account Manager - The Role My client pride themselves on being a 'people-first' agency, they work hard to create a fun, vibrant and inclusive culture and have been shortlisted by The Holmes Report as one of the best PR agencies to work for. The Account manager's main responsibilities will be day-to-day campaign management and implementation for a portfolio of corporate; work on accounts within the Consumer, Retail, Fashion & FMCG sectors.
Building close working relationships with client contacts, demonstrating proactive interaction and rapport-building, becoming key point of contact for clients
* Building journalist relationships; gaining familiarity with journalist specialisms/interests, editorial contacts, publication dates
* Media relations: proactively pitching stories and finding creative angles, writing press releases
* Ability to proactively identify potential client issues in advance, and creatively respond and manage each account to a desired outcome for both client and agency
* Actively participating and contributing own ideas to planning meetings and brainstorm
* Ensuring client/media databases are up to date and effectively managed
* Overseeing work produced by more junior team members and aiding in
PR Account Manager - Required skills/interests
* MUST HAVE PR Agency Experience
* Lead on tactical implementation planning and contribute to wider strategic plans in response to client briefs.
* Track account activities against approved client plans to ensure the team is delivering against set objectives and agreed deliverables.
* Build and maintain relationships with media contacts to support implementation of client campaigns.
* Oversee and support junior team members in campaign implementation and administration to meet client expectations.
* Support junior team in their career progression through running formal and informal training sessions and acting as a mentor and line manager where appropriate.
* Support the new business process to help drive agency development.
* Arrange and participate in meetings, including weekly staff meetings and client calls, and other activities as required.
* Attend and participate in learning activities and training to maintain and develop your knowledge and skills.
* Follow the health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to the care of equipment.
* Perform other activities as and when required to fulfil the purpose and requirements of your role.
If this is the PR Account Manager role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me: Carla De Sal" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: email@example.com, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Carla De Sa