PR Account Manager - Lifestyle Clients - Soho
PR Account Manager - The Company My client is one of the world's leading independent integrated PR agencies with nine offices across the US and UK, and a global network of partners. Located in the heart of Soho, the London team works with some of UK's most prestigious lifestyle and consumer brands.
PR Account Manager - The Role My client pride themselves on being a 'people-first' agency, they work hard to create a fun, vibrant and inclusive culture and have been reported as one of the best PR agencies to work for.
* Building close working relationships with client contacts, demonstrating proactive interaction and rapport-building, becoming key point of contact for clients
* Building journalist relationships; gaining familiarity with journalist specialisms/interests, editorial contacts, publication dates
* Media relations: proactively pitching stories and finding creative angles, writing press releases and by-lines while developing and strengthening relationships with media contacts; proactively making and nurturing new contacts
* Ability to proactively identify potential client issues in advance, and creatively respond and manage each account to a desired outcome for both client and agency
* Where applicable, managing an efficient and tailored features programme; identifying appropriate opportunities for the client within target media, using existing information or creating new materials to craft and deliver successful pitches; creating high quality briefing information for senior client spokespeople and staffing media engagements where appropriate
* Developing a variety of key client documents: briefing materials, product descriptions, agendas,WIP reports, etc
* Actively participating and contributing own ideas to planning meetings and brainstorm
* Ensuring client/media databases are up to date and effectively managed
* Overseeing work produced by more junior team members and aiding in
PR Account Manager - Required skills/interests
* Lead on tactical implementation planning and contribute to wider strategic plans in response to client briefs.
* Track account activities against approved client plans to ensure the team is delivering against set objectives and agreed deliverables.
* Build and maintain relationships with media contacts to support implementation of client campaigns.
* Oversee and support junior team members in campaign implementation and administration to meet client expectations.
* Support junior team in their career progression through running formal and informal training sessions and acting as a mentor and line manager where appropriate.
* Support the new business process to help drive agency development.
* Arrange and participate in meetings, including weekly staff meetings and client calls, and other activities as required.
* Attend and participate in learning activities and training to maintain and develop your knowledge and skills.
* Follow the health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to the care of equipment.
* Perform other activities as and when required to fulfil the purpose and requirements of your role.
If this is the Account Manager role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me: Carla De Sal" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: email@example.com, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Carla De Sa