Account Manager- Agency - London
£30,000 + Amazing Benefits
Account Manager - The Company
My client is Wimbledon based, and is one of the UK's leading drinks specialist agencies, creating award-winning PR, Events, Social Media and Design for clients who come to them for their dedication and know-how, but most of all for their great and original ideas.
They are looking for an energetic, bright and results-driven Account Manager to join the PR team, to run key wine client accounts with support from the wider team. You'll have the opportunity to work with some of the best brands in the business.
Account Manager - Responsibilities
* Implementation & management of client PR programmes
* Proactive & reactive trade press activities - writing press releases, formulating quotes for trade press features, responding to press enquiries & generating coverage for our clients, media buying
* Proactive & reactive consumer press relations - writing of press releases, reacting to enquiries from leading UK wine writers and consumer lifestyle journalists, generating press coverage for clients
* Organise and attend press briefings, dinners, press trips
* Attend client meetings and brainstorms
* Assisting the PR Director
* Managing the Junior Account Executive
* Crisis management where applicable
Account Manager - Key Skills
* Demonstrate a firm understanding of public & press relations & its benefits
* Sound knowledge of wine & an understanding of the UK wine industry, its challenges & key issues
* High level of written & verbal communication skills with a proven record of producing press releases for all sectors of the media
* Results oriented
* Hands-on approach
* Dynamic & motivated
* Professional & well maintained personal appearance
* Demonstrated time planning & management
* Clean UK driving license
This is a great opportunity to be part of one of the foremost food and drink agencies in the business, as well as to grow and develop in a collaborative and dynamic agency. This is a great opportunity for an SAM to step up and take their career to the next level, or an experienced AM to continue their trajectory.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ELLIE WOODHAMS" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Elllie Woodhams | DD: + 44| 207 845 7714. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities
Contact: Ryan Farrell