Major Players are delighted to working with an impressive, boutique PR agency with a desire to combine outstanding, big-hitting work with a compassionate and ethical approach. They work with leading brands and organisations on a range of exciting campaigns across the UK. They're now looking to hire a PR Account Manager, heading up PR & Communication briefs across a number of diverse and rewarding client accounts.
You'll be a confident, ambitious, and empathetic team member, skilled at working at pace and with agility across multiple clients and disciplines. You'll have sharp media relations skills, commercial acumen, proven experience across both traditional and digital PR, and a demonstrable ability to deliver highly creative campaigns for clients with superb return on investment.
Location - Poole, Sandbanks (Office 1 day per week)
Salary - £30,000 - £35,000
Contact: Jamie Short
* A minimum of 3 years' experience in PR across B2B and B2C, ideally within agency.
* The ability to confidently manage multiple client accounts and challenging briefs.
* Demonstrate emotional intelligence and the ability to communicate effectively with large and diverse groups of people.
* Proven media relations success on a regional and national level.
* Strong strategic skills and a sound understanding of all elements of tactical delivery.
* Flawless writing skills, with the ability to write persuasive, compelling copy for different sectors and audiences.
* Strong team ethos and proven experience in developing talent through line management.
* Experience in stakeholder engagement desirable.