Account Manager - PR agency - East London
Up to £30k
Account Manager - The Company
My client is a full service communications agency renowned as a pioneer in the ever-changing communications landscape and specialising in PR with skills across digital, design,
events and marketing. The agency champions engaging communication campaigns that enforce and elevate brand position while delivering results which support local and global sales growth.
Focused in both the fashion and consumer lifestyle sectors, the agency retains a portfolio of international, European and UK clients
Contact: Ryan Farrell
Account Manager - The Role
My client is looking to recruit a dynamic Account Manager to join its growing team
based in East London. Successful candidates will be highly motivated, creative with a solid
understanding of the media and influencer landscape across sportswear, lifestyle, streetwear markets.
Account Manager -Requirements
* Experience assuming day to day responsibility for multiple accounts, including client press office campaigns, projects and events.
* Excellent client relationships and and experience of delivering an exemplary service to clients.
* Experience working on KPI driven accounts, achieving and over delivering against client objectives and KPIs.
* Knowledge of how to analyse results and communicate this to clients.
* Highly capable of producing quality press releases / media alerts / information for features as well as top of class proposals, pitches and presentations with independent proofing ability.
* Excellent publicity skills and a strong understanding of what 'makes a story' and how best to pitch it.
* Must have, and be able to demonstrate a 'book' of contacts and pre-established working relationships with commercial, sports, lifestyle / style editors and assistants, stylists, writers, from all relevant and leading media titles. European and Global media contacts also preferred.
* Must have solid influencer and opinion leader relationships and ability to work with them on both an organic and paid basis.
* Ability to create original content and re-create existing content from brands to position within relevant media titles to gain PR placement.
* Contribute to and produce project / seasonal / yearly plans for clients in response to their briefs and objectives.
* Ability to action a proposal and convert an idea/concept/campaign into results.
* Identifying, recruiting & managing influencer/creatives/talent for content creation.
* Thorough understanding of how to manage direct reports - providing daily support and ensure they are consistently developing / delivering against their own personal KPIs.
* Knowledge of finance and budget management.
* Meeting co-ordination including leading client meetings, conference calls and updates.
* Social media savvy and be able to prove digital experience. Ability to work closely with social media teams to deliver 360 communication results.
* Ability to adapt to the ever-changing media landscape.
If this is the Account Manager role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ryan Farrell" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact Ryan Farrell | DD: + 44| 207 845 7259 - Ryan.Farrell@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.