W Communications is a multi-award-winning PR agency that cares as much about driving commerce as it does creating memorable campaigns across the world. Established in 2009, we have become a leading creatives agencies with offices in London, Newcastle, Edinburgh, Amsterdam, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and New York. Our consumer, corporate, social and influencer specialisms deliver business changing results for our clients; blue-chips, household brand names and ambitious, disruptive start-ups.
We're looking for an experienced, dynamic and driven PR Account Manager to join our newly formed property practice, which will sit part of our Culture Division. This role is perfect for an ambitious individual, with the potential to become Head of Property in the growing division.
In keeping with the wider agency, we're looking for someone with top-class media relations skills, extensive account leadership experience and an entrepreneurial mind-set. The successful candidate will have established relationships with leading property developers, stakeholders and across national, business and trade property press. They will be able to write creatively, can contribute to new business pitches and will thrive in a fast-paced and varied environment.
Your role will be to ensure the practice's clients receive the highest levels of service and results, by effectively managing projects, team members, wider resources and finances.
Essential responsibilities for this role will include:
* Identify new revenue opportunities with existing clients
* Contributing to new business opportunities by pitching, supporting in the development of proposals and identifying prospects
* Developing campaign plans and managing their day-to-day progress
* Securing impactful editorial coverage for clients through creative and targeted media pitching
* Drafting editorial copy and new business content
* Contribute to the overall offering of the practice, how we package up and merchandise its work
* Measuring team resource and performance against client plans and deliverables
* Ensuring yourself and the team are across all current affairs and news relevant to clients
* Managing, coaching and mentoring more junior team members
Desired Skills and Experience:
You will be an established Public Relations Account Manager, with experience of working on property campaigns.
Beyond this, you will also be:
* 3+ years working in Public Relations
* Articulate and able to communicate clearly and concisely with clients, account teams and the agency's leadership
* A media hound with a love of current affairs and passion for delivering quality editorial coverage for clients
* Ambitious, and looking to contribute directly to a team with the potential for high growth over the coming years
* Experienced in project management and overseeing account activity and results delivery
* Confident working in close collaboration with the agency's leadership, but also autonomously and as a self-starter where needed
* Organised with a mean eye for detail, and the ability to meet deadlines with quality work
* Ability to think on your feet and adapt to changing requests
* Sociable, approachable and an individual who enjoys a close-knit team environment
If your experience aligns with the job description, I'd love to hear from you! Please get in touch today to discuss.
Contact: Luke Russo