PR Account Manager - Fashion PR Agency - Central London- Up to £30k
Contact: Ryan Farrell
PR Account Manager - The Company
My client is a renowned Global 360 Comms agency with an enviable roster of fashion, lifestyle and talent clients, looking to hire into their team due to natural growth of client accounts.
PR Account Manager - The Role
You will join an exciting, ambitious, well respected and rapidly-growing company.
The agency need a creative communicator, with a proven track record in strategy, engaging storytelling and ultimately getting results across all channels.
* You should be able to hit the ground running, generating stand out media coverage across traditional print, online, podcasts, speaker opportunities and social media.
* Identifying feature opportunities, understanding business issues or product requirements to sell in features to both business and consumer media across print and digital channels.
* Ensuring press coverage is delivered to clients in a timely fashion
* Creating accurately written communications
* Making verbal approaches confidently to all journalists
* Pitching and co-creating stories which will be of interest to a wide variety of media; Build and maintain strong relationships with journalists and influencers within fashion, beauty, lifestyle, wellness.
* Constantly researching competitors and the industry in general. Being culturally aware and relevant.
* Confidently delegating to junior team members and interns
PR Account Manager - Required skills/interests
* Minimum 2 years+ of proven PR experience and results working with lifestyle and fashion brands within an agency environment - any experience working with talent would be a huge bonus.
* Proven client handling and relationship building skills
* Ability to influence through effective communication
* Good writing and proof reading skills
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to work flexibly and prioritise workload
* Team player with a positive attitude
* You should also be self-sufficient, capable of running smaller accounts virtually on your own, with minimal guidance from seniors
* A genuine interest in popular culture and loving the job, outside of the office!
* A proven track record of exceeding goals, and meeting deadlines. Evidence of the ability to consistently make good decisions through a combination of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment
* Enjoy working hard!
* A warm and friendly individual with the ability to build honest, long lasting relationships. Strong verbal and written communication skills are required, with the ability to inspire
* A great contact book
If this is the PR Account Manager role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ryan Farrell" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ryan Farrell | DD: + 44| 207 845 7259 - Ryan.Farrell@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.