PR Account Manager (Consumer)- PR Agency - Central London
Contact: Ryan Farrell
Salary Up to £35k + Amazing Benefits
PR Account Manager (Consumer)- The Company
My client is a fast growing, fiercely ambitious PR & Content agency, working with leading Consumer accounts across a broad sector range. They are based in Central London with a headcount of approx.. 80 people and growing… Cultures and values-centric, this is an agency for someone who wants to be part of a collaborative, creative team whilst delivering high level impact on high level client accounts
PR Account Manager (Consumer)- The Role
They're looking for an SAE / AM to join their consumer practice of 25 (the largest in the agency), working with a friendly, dedicated and enthusiastic team. This role will be working on a range of key agency clients
PR Account Manager (Consumer)- Required skills/interests
The successful candidate will be:
● A practitioner with a minimum of three years agency experience - with a love of lifestyle, consumer media and culture
● A strong collaborative team player who leads by example - embodying the values of the agency (bold, agile, collaborative, connected, responsible & happy) - and sets best practice standards for delivery across accounts
● Driven, hardworking, enthusiastic and able to turn your hand to anything - you'll be hungry and ambitious for yourself and for your clients, a self-starter who is always on the lookout for opportunities
● Be able to build strong relationships - with clients and people at all levels across the agency.
● Culturally and digitially savvy, interested in developing creative campaigns that populate culture
● Excellent account management - ensuring campaign milestones are met on time, monthly client updates and weekly reporting is prepared and delivered to best practice standards
● Be the key point of contact for clients - able to offer both sound day-to-day PR counsel
● Ability to work as part of an integrated multi-disciplinary team
● A creative thinker - able to come up with impactful campaign themes and tactics
● Broad understanding of media and what makes a story - strategic media relations, news generation, the social & digital landscape and know how to exploit these channels for your clients
● Some experience of working on global campaigns would be advantageous (ie putting together toolkits, assets, media materials for delivery by other agencies in different markets) - but this is not essential
● Confident presentation skills - able to present ideas at client meetings as well as selling the benefits of ideas in client proposals
● Managing and mentoring junior team members - setting clear objectives, delegating, helping to upskill juniors
If this is the PR Account Manager role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ryan Farrell" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ryan Farrell | DD: + 44| 207 845 7259 - Ryan.Farrell@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.