PR Account Manager - PR and Social Media Marketing Agency- London Bridge
Salary £29-35k + Amazing Benefits
PR Account Manager - The Company
My client is a leading PR and Social Media Marketing Agency, specialising in working with tech companies & Pioneering brands. helping their clients become market leaders; using PR, social media, creative content and influencer marketing to achieve widespread brand awareness and share of voice.
PR Account Manager - The Role The PR Account Manager will have the opportunity to work with some of today's most exciting and progressive companies offering full service communications support, including: strategy development, media and influencer relations, speaker and award programs, crisis and issues management, events management and content production.
* Building close working relationships with client contacts, demonstrating proactive interaction and rapport-building, becoming key point of contact for clients
* Building journalist relationships; gaining familiarity with journalist specialisms/interests, editorial contacts, publication dates
* Media relations: proactively pitching stories and finding creative angles, writing press releases and by-lines while developing and strengthening relationships with media contacts; proactively making and nurturing new contacts
* Ability to proactively identify potential client issues in advance, and creatively respond and manage each account to a desired outcome for both client and agency
* Where applicable, managing an efficient and tailored features programme; identifying appropriate opportunities for the client within target media, using existing information or creating new materials to craft and deliver successful pitches; creating high quality briefing information for senior client spokespeople and staffing media engagements where appropriate
* Developing a variety of key client documents: briefing materials, product descriptions, agendas,WIP reports, etc
* Actively participating and contributing own ideas to planning meetings and brainstorm
* Ensuring client/media databases are up to date and effectively managed
* Overseeing work produced by more junior team members and aiding in
PR Account Manager - Required skills/interests
Strong project and account management skills and impeccable organisational abilities
* Previous experience in technology-related PR, ideally within an agency environment
* Experience providing counsel to clients and building lasting relationships with key client stakeholders, journalists and colleagues
* Skilled at pitching stories and finding creative angles, building and maintaining media contacts
* Strong writing skills across a variety of materials, including press releases, bylined articles, blog posts, spokesperson commentary and customer evidence
* Flexible approach; has the ability to switch priorities against changing client and team needs, as well as managing multiple client accounts to deliver results on time and to budget Proactive approach; takes the initiative to identify appropriate opportunities for clients
* Engage with stakeholders, as well as new or improved ways of managing existing activities
* Time management skills; able to multitask and communicate with wider team in order to manage workload and ensure timely, high-quality delivery against stated deadlines Works effectively within a team, demonstrating coordination, communication, problem-solving, contribution
* Attention to detail and proven organisational skills
* Proficiency in using PR and media tools such as Gorkana and Response Source
If this is the PR Account Manager role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£100k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ryan Farrell" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ryan Farrell| DD: + 44| 207 845 7259 - Ryan.Farrell@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Contact: Ryan Farrell