PR Account Manager - B2B Financial Services - Central London
Contact: Richa Arora
Up to £45,000 - full-time
PR Account Manager - The Company
My client is looking for an experienced PR Account Manager who has worked in the Financial / Professional Services industry. They are leaders in the industry and work on getting media coverage for FTSE-100 companies. Ideally, you will come from a FS / Professional Services background and have media contacts in this space. They will consider a SAE for this role who is looking for their next step up.
PR Account Manager - Daily responsibilities
The main premise of the role is to be able to really own the client relationships and media relationships. The key responsibilities will include:
* Acting as the point of contact and lead on a range of FS accounts.
* Acting as a mentor and soundboard for junior team members of the team.
* Ensuring day to day, efficient and accurate communication with clients.
* Following the agency process, prioritising tasks and development of timelines.
* Getting involved with the creative brainstorming process.
* Developing solutions for clients, being diligent and passionate about delivering campaigns to brief and budget.
* Writing engaging press releases and pitching to clients.
* Ensuring the agency hits coverage KPIs set for each client.
* Ability to build on an already established network of media contacts and sell in skills.
* Participating in the PR for the agency as well - assisting with case studies where required - taking more responsibility for defining the agency's tone of voice and be in-charge of client communications and assets.
* Working with other colleagues in the business to give a complete uplift to internal and external social media, ensuring all internal and external communications are co-ordinated and cohesive. Identifying the story-telling angles and being able to articulate it across different channels is very important.
PR Account Manager - Required skills/interests
* Strong Financial / Professional Services B2B experience VERY important.
* Proven creativity - trying out new ideas/ways of thinking and an appetite to produce and try out new ideas and ways of communicating "new ideas".
* The ability to work effectively under high pressure and in changing circumstances, ensuring that a high standard of work is maintained.
* Strong project and time management skills
* A track record of executing campaigns
* Expert in creating and pitching stories to press
* Broad understanding of integrated comms landscape
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Have a "can-do" attitude
* Able to work under time pressure
* Very high standard of written and spoken English
We have a variety of marketing/brand and PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Joely Marks" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Joely Marks| DD: + 44| 207 845 7250 - email@example.com, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.