A young business in London with a start-up energy with years of blue chip experience and chunky clients to match.
Started two years again London. The agency have other offices across the UK.
They are consumer in their thinking and highly creative - survey stories are a no-no and everything they do is 360 and integrated as much as possible.
Contact: Ryan Farrell
Who they need
An AM with strong Consumer experience
I am looking for cultural fit - someone who has a can-do attitude and doesn't mind getting stuck in! They are a close team who really put our heart and soul into the business.
In terms of skill sets, the following are the most important:
- Independently able to crack on, but a strong team player, willing to roll their sleeves up
- Outstanding client counsel / organic growth / developing relationships
- Creative 360 ideas (not just old school PR) - eye for a story
- Great media strategy / knowledge of the UK media landscape
- Good social / digital knowledge would be fantastic
- Team management- they need to fit in well - no egos please!
- Pitching - including writing decks and long form copy, managing the pitch process
- Strong presentation skills
- Commercial awareness / entrepreneurial spirited
It is also worth mentioning that the agency are part of a wider group, so share office space with over 60 others who they work closely with across the group. This makes them feel a lot bigger and exposes you to other great creative and strategic minds.