Account Manager - PR Agency - Central London
Contact: Ryan Farrell
Up to £35k
Account Manager - The Company
The agency is an international full-service advertising, marketing and communications agency for the entertainment, arts, culture and leisure industries.
The company's specialism spans theatre, dance, classical music and opera, literature, art, exhibitions, museums and attractions. Alongside comedy, games, films, travel and major contemporary music festivals and large-scale outdoor events.
Clients are drawn from across both the subsidised and commercial sectors in the UK, North & South America, Europe, Russia, Australasia and the Far East.
The Marketing and PR team work across a diverse range of productions varying in scale and challenges, delivering bespoke marketing campaigns that engage target audiences and position and promote the events to give our clients cut through in a competitive market place.
Account Manager - The Role
* Work with the Managing Director on developing New Business
* Work towards integration with other teams especially with social media
* Ensure the PR profile of the Company is developed and enhanced
Duties will include but not be limited to:
* Planning and implementing PR campaigns across all art forms
* Setting up and running Press Nights, PR events
* Attendance at weekly client meetings
* Ensuring daily distribution of relevant PR coverage to clients
* Production of detailed Post Campaign Reports
* Assisting with the preparation of New Business pitch documents and PR pitch presentations
* Undertake administrative tasks as required
Account Manager - Required skills/interests
This is a great opportunity for an individual who can thrive in a fast-paced work environment. The agency is looking for someone who is highly organised and an excellent communicator
* Worked with arts PR for at least 2-3 years
* Has a wider interest in the Arts
* Excellent media contacts
* Proven ability to run large press events
* Be proactive, trustworthy and able to solve problems
* Able to present their work clearly and articulately
* Interest in Arts, theatre, and live entertainment
* Experience in Marketing, Media
* Able to work independently and as part of a team
* Able to show attention to detail and ability to schedule and prioritise across multiple
* Excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and excel programmes
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Previous staff management experience is desirable
If this is the Account Manager role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ryan Farrell" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ryan Farrell | DD: + 44| 207 845 7259 - Ryan.Farrell@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.