PR Account Executive - Agency - London
£20,000 - £23,000 + Amazing Benefits
Account Executive - The Company
My client is a leading consumer lifestyle & fashion agency based in Farringdon with a 20-strong team of PR experts, publicists, creatives and strategic thinkers, as well as having a dedicated VIP and influencer team. They work with some of the premier names in family entertainment, drinks and fashion.
You'll be joining a tight-knit team, working in a fast paced, collaborative and innovative environment. To succeed, you'll be someone who loves to take initiative, think creatively and who has meticulous organisational skills. You'll be offered room to grow, support and development and a tailored benefits package.
Account Executive - Responsibilities
* Building journalist relationships; gaining familiarity with journalist specialisms/interests, editorial contacts, publication dates
* Media relations: proactively pitching stories and finding creative angles, writing press releases and by-lines while developing and strengthening relationships with media contacts; proactively making and nurturing new contacts
* Where applicable, managing an efficient and tailored features programme; identifying appropriate opportunities for the client within target media, using existing information or creating new materials to craft and deliver successful pitches; creating high quality briefing information for senior client spokespeople and staffing media engagements where appropriate
* Developing a variety of key client documents: briefing materials, product descriptions, agendas, WIP reports, etc
* Actively participating and contributing own ideas to planning meetings and brainstorms
* Ensuring client/media databases are up to date and effectively managed
Account Executive - Key Skills
* Creative thinker
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* A genuine passion for media
* Strong interpersonal skills; Ability to develop lasting professional relationships with clients and media
* Confident and good presentation skills
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Good time management skills and very organised, calm under pressure
This is a great opportunity to be part of a fast growing agency, and work with some amazing clients. You'll also be offered a great benefits package, as well as being part of a lovely team of people in a beautiful office space.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ELLIE WOODHAMS" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ellie Woodhams | DD: + 44| 207 845 7714. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities
Contact: Ellie Woodhams